DIY Stamped Fabric

I am a little obsessed with fabric these days. As a designer I am so anxious to design my own fabrics but printing your own fabric designs is so expensive. Then I realized I had everything I needed right here in my craft room!
1) light colored cotton fabric (found in JoAnn's Fabrics remnant bins for 50% off)
2) cute stamps (bonus: I designed them)
3) pigment craft ink (from Clear & Simple Stamps)

I used two stamp sets from Clear & Simple Stamps: Apothecary Sweets and Apothecary Holidays.


Apothecary: Holidays

 Once I was finished stamping the fabric I scoured my Pinterest Sewing Board for a project. I thought this Fabric Tray Tutorial was perfect!





Thanks for stopping by,
steph

4 comments:

NIcki said...

So adorable! I could use that catchall tray in my life...another project to add to our sewing day :) LOVE it!

Elena said...

Love it too! It's perfect, how you stamped the apothecary jars!

Anonymous said...

The initial cost for these LED bulbs is high but
they will pay back your investment within a few months. 4 (blue) - to enhance wisdom and imagination, emotions, calm the anger.
Just as a powerful river conists of small drops moving
in the same direction, society can help itself along through offering these grants and incentives to
people complacent with the familiar, inefficient incandescent bub.


My web-site ... Stehleuchten

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I would totally buy that fabric! Get on Spoonflower and share your designs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails