Real Party to be ....

Welcome to day 5 of Clear & Simple Stamps Release in Review. Each Design Team Member has a seriously fabulous project ensemble to share with you today.

My ensemble is for my son's 5th birthday party. We'll start off with the invitation, party favor, and thank you card made with the new Collection: Little Critters released this month. Then you'll see the set up for the BIG party!! Let's go....

First up: The Invitation
I used the Build-a-Critter Owl base and Fox/Raccoon die for the invite. I had to use some big old buttons for the eyes and a sweet little felt heart as the nose.

I love how the raccoon's mask has the dotted line detail around the edge. The sentiments are stamped on one portion of the Bee die that was cut from My Mind's Eye paper. The sentiments are from Party Elements Critters.
Also, on the inside, I used another portion for the Bee die. I used the 'looks whoo's turning...' stamp from Critters Sentiments.
And the silverware image from Taglines. Isn't it darling?!

 Wow for the take home party favor. I used Party Favor #2. This box comes with two choices of lids. Check it out.

 I stamped the mask on another sheet of cardstock, colored the nose then cut it out and added it to the top of the mask on the finished raccoon for a little added interest.

 I think the sentiment looks so great on the belly of the bandit. :) I used the CSS Copic trio Warm Gray 1 and Red Violet Trio 3.

 My son loves pistachios. Hearing him try to say the word is even better!

 And a simple Thanks card for my son to sign and send to each guest. Here I used a fun background builder from Background Basics 1. I stamped it in ink only once and used three generations to make this cool fading background. Or maybe it was four but you get the idea.

 Now, ON TO THE PARTY....


The 'THX' image is from Taglines and the little raccoon is from Taglines: Critters.

These letters are from Alpha Duo.
I made the snack and drink tags with Tags 1 die cuts.
 The tags stand up on their own with just one scored fold.

And last but not least, the plate of nothing but goodness.

WANT TO SEE MORE? Visit with the CSS design team for more incredible party ideas…
Lori Tecler
Tracy Schultz
Dana Grothaus
Laura Bassen
Kim Duran
Laurie Willison
Stephany Zerbe (you are here)
Thanks for stopping by,
steph

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wowza!!! you really put on the spread!! looks amazing!! I'm in awe! Lovin' the button eyes on that raccoon, so creative!!

Jennifer said...

WOW!!! LOVE these super cute little animals!!! (=

Virginia L. said...

Can I come to this party!??? Amazing project, Steph! I love the color choices--EVERYTHING looks fabulous together even down to the water bottles!

Admin Inarity said...

Wow, thats a big party. I love your background on your card. And the raccoon are soo cute! TFS. :-)

Melissa said...

Steph you did an amazing job putting this together!! Love it all!! Love love the critters.

Unknown said...

I just now got around to looking at ALL your release review projects, wow, they are so amazing! You are so talented my friend!

whoistracy said...

What an awesome spread!! I love the favor of nuts- what a great idea for a non candy take-home. So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails