We're having a baby!!

Sorry folks! I have been completely neglecting my blog. 
Now you know why!

I am 7 month pregnant now. We have about 52 days to go! 
Yes, I am counting the days for this little one's arrival!

Here are a few pics....
Baby Zerbe number two at 23 weeks.
Look at that perfect profile!


Here the baby is scratching it's head with one hand 
and the other hand seems to be holding up it's head.

The baby was settled in right below my belly button so we had a hard time getting a good picture. But that gave me plenty of time to see the rest of the baby. We could see the arm bones and leg bones. It's little spine and ribs. It's teeny, tiny heart beating away. The baby's heart is the size of a nickel at this point. That just amazes me!

The baby kept interrupting the recording of it's heart beat by kicking and punching. Each time the baby would kick you'd hear a big static like bang. It made me laugh because I could feel most of it. It was like the baby was kicking the ultrasound wand.

And yes, we finally found out the sex of the baby.






We're







having









a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are very excited! Now we need to think about a GIRL name. 
We need to think about ALL THINGS GIRL! 


Don't leave without suggesting a girl name.... or six!!

Hugs, 
         steph

7 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm so excited for you :) I'm putting my bid in for a "j" name, what about Jillian. CONGRATS...

Linn said...

call her "Sky" congrats and good luck :)

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations!!! I wish I could suggest a girls name for you but it was enough for me to pick a girls name for ours 5 years ago LOL!!! I could suggestion Peyton Elizabeth as that was my hubby's first choice which I vetoed after seeing our little one. Hope you are having a wonderful pregnancy!

whoistracy said...

Congrats!! This is so exciting!! So happy for you both.

I've always loved the name Elizabeth. Beth, Eliza, Liz, Lizzy, etc. for short. So many options there.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!!! Hmmm, I've always like the name Ansley although it's a bit different. I also really like old fashioned names. Our daughter's name is Halle and we didn't realize that the name Hallie is a really old name.

mustangkayla said...

Yay for a girl! A HUGE congrats to you and your hubby@ :-) A girl huh???? I LOVED the name Emma when we were discussing names! I hope you've come up with some you really like! Not much longer now!

Becky Carafa said...

Congrats! Our daughter didn't have a name until she was 8 hours old, so I'm no help there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails