Amy Album: Part 2

Here we are... part 2 of 2.
This is the cover of the scrapbook album.
I wrapped sturdy chipboard in this fabulous polka dot fabric by LOVE ELSIE.
The bear is made of the same linen material, which is surprising considering it is a clothing tag from THE GAP. I've been hanging on to that for a whole year before the pErfEct hOme for it was found. And the blue heart is a big old push pin.
I love how this turned out!






Finished product is an 8 x 8 handmade album.

My Aunt {amy's mom} asked me to make a scrapbook for her daughter with the pictures and mementos she salvaged from a fire.

I made a color copy of each page for my Aunt to keep for herself.
All she had to do was fill in the memories and VOILA! a precious gift is born.
It was so much fun to make.
Looking forward to making MY OWN scrapbook one day.
{You all know how it is.}

Coming soon: more scrappy goodness. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails