CSS Collection 8: day 4

The Basics Series
banners, and edgers and labels.... oh my!
________________________________

Another fun filled post with Clear & Simple Stamps' Collection 8. It's all about Banner Flags for me today..... and Wedding cards. I used stamps from the new sets Banner Flags 2 and Banner Flags 3 along with a favorite sentiment set of mine called All Occasions 1. Another something new is Edgers #5. Do you see that elegant yet masculine edge on the envie? Yeah, I cut that with my new Edgers #5 die. It's cool, I know!


How about the mustache and mannequin form die cuts resembling the Bride and Groom. Cheeky, eh?
I love the graphic feel each element gives this card, to include the large ampersand die cut from Large Print Symbols.

Yes, that's a woodgrain filler for your banner die cut! You're welcome!


Oh and check out the itty bitty polka dots on the back side of this wavy banner.... love, love, love! I inked up another fav, Build-a-Flower. I think they are made for each other. 

___________________________________________________


okay, that's it from me but you can find more details and projects galore at Clear & Simple Stamps.


xo steph


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails