Rag Doll Home Decor


Collection 7 at Clear & Simple Stamps is full of new Rag Doll goodies. I mixed the old with the new in this fun photo tray. Today is Rag Doll Replay day at the CSS blog.


I love the new tea party series with it's little dollies! Now your Rag Doll can have his or her own dolly.
You can mix and match the tables and the cloths and of course all the goodies that can go on top.

I'll list all the stamps for each 'room':
Rag Doll Tea Party Extras
Tablescapes
Rag Doll House Shop (cake)
Playroom (banner)


This is the play room. Isn't it a mess? It reminds me of my living room right now... plush rag dolls everywhere. My kids love them, especially because there are so many. I made quite a few during the design process. You'll see more soon.

Rag Doll Tea Party Extras (rag dolls)
Rag Doll Scenes 2 (rocker)
Craft Room (shelf)
Taglines Uglies (ugly doll, sentiment on book)
Airmail (books)
Sweet Dreams (open book)
Party Elements Baby (picture frame)
Lowercase Dies (e)
Cart Pals Baby (duck, baby toys)
Shower Sentiments (elephant bookends)



I can't get enough of the scenes you can make. This was fun to color. I colored all of these scenes with watercolors and a brush... going back to my roots. It was so darn fun!!

Rag Doll Emma ROFL (sitting rag doll)
Rag Doll Scenes 3 (tree swing, stump)
Taglines Little Critters (branch)
Rag Doll Tea Party Extras (bunny)
Fall Frenzy (sunflowers)
Rag Doll Scenes 2 (background scene)

One day I will make time for the other 3 rooms in this photo tray.

Check out the other designers blogs for more Rag Doll Replays.....
LORI | AUDREY | ELENA


Thanks for stopping by,
steph

1 comment:

Lori said...

Steph, this is amazing! Love each of the little scenes you created with the Rag Doll (and other) sets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails