CSS Collection 7: Real Rag Dolls

I have been keeping this one under wraps for some time.....

A while back I decided I had to bring the Rag Doll Stamp Collection to life. With lots of trial an error I finally developed the perfect design for our Real Life Rag Dolls and can reveal them to you.

You can make your own easily with your die cutting machine and these brand spankin' new Build-a-Rag Doll Dies. There are two styles. A girl and a boy. Each one has two hair styles. 

Clear & Simple is offering up a limited edition/ limited supply of kits that include not only the dies but fabric and felt.
Do you recognize the florals on the dress? They match the Fall Frenzy Stamp Set...squeal! And I had the privilege of designing all the fabrics. I couldn't be more excited!


You will be seeing many more Real Life Rag Dolls from me in the future...


Check out all the details and see more samples at Clear & Simple Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails