Collection 5 Release Day 6: Jars


Are you ready for today's release? Let's get right to it, shall we!

I used the following NEW products:

Well Preserved Jars: Large
Well Preserved Jars: Large Dies
Perfect Harvest Too

Perfect Harvest Sentiments

Mini Produce Dies

Label Frames 1

 First, a sweet little card stamped using all the sentiments in Perfect Harvest Sentiments.
Then stamped a large jar and lid. I filled the jar with the coordinating distressed fill to make it look like pears. Isn't it cute. I love all the fruits and veggies in this release.
 
A few months back I started making homemade baby food and decided we need a stamp set filled with all things you can jar.... or CAN as they say.

And I love, love, LOVE the different size words and fonts in Perfect Harvest Sentiments.
Check out the label on each jar. I LOVE the graphic look!

I made 3 types of baby jars: #1 Thick Puree, #2 Tasty Texture, and #3 Tasty Texture. The labels fit perfectly on top of a baby jar! I had so much fun designing these images.

Check out the rest of the team for more possablilities with these lovely jars.
Start here at Clear & Simple Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Steph! These are darling! I wish I would have has this set when I was making baby food! What a fun idea!

Audrey said...

Baby food jars! How fun! My sister is pregnant and I may be totally be borrowing this idea! I guess that means I will need all the stamps you used huh? *wink*

Beth Krakowski said...

These jars are so cute, wish there had been these fun labels when I was making baby food!

c.lynn said...

So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails