Collection 5 Release Day 2








Welcome to Clear & Simple Stamps Collection 5 Release Day 2.
Today I am showcasing a new set called Little Critters Dress-Up. I hope you already have Taglines: Critters or any other Critter sets so you can dress them up for Halloween. 

Way back when Little Critters was released I found myself trying to make one a mummy for Halloween. Then a light bulb went off and I had to make a dress up set. I think you will dig it!

 
How cute is the ghost stamped on vellum! Whoo do you think is under that clever costume? ;) And what about that mummy..... shut up, too cute! Right?!!

 Clear & Simple Stamps has a new background stamp for this release..... I used it just in the corners. Isn't it cool. It's called Distressed Linen. The ghost and sentiment can be found in Rag Doll Haunted House. That set releases on the 13th.

 Now for a special treat.....

I altered the belly stripe of Build-a-Critter Fox to make it look like a penguin.
It makes for a nice winter card. I added the scarf cut from felt using Build-a-Critter Dress-Up dies. I made a silly little cookie tag to go with it using the mustache die from the Little Critters Dress Up dies. My kiddo's teachers will love some homemade cookies this winter.
Check it out....





Thanks for stopping by,
steph

Feast your eyes on these posts:

9 comments:

Nicki said...

you know I love that penguin :) LOVE THAT PENGUIN!

Katie said...

Very cute. Love how you did the Penguin. Very clever!

Elena said...

I love the vellum ghost! hilarious!

Unknown said...

So cute how you made the penguin!

Audrey said...

Eeeek! A Penguin! And I just love your critter card! Love how you used the linen stamp off the edges of the card. So fun!

Laurie said...

Steph you are a genius!! Totally adorable!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow, what a great use of those dies! So cute. And, I love how you added that bit of texture on your card with that linen stamp.

Samantha Mann said...

wow!!! LOVE that card!! it's beyond amazing!! and that penguin is so cool!!

June Houck said...

Super duper adorabel!!! Definitely one of my favorite Steph creations :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails