Clear & Simple Stamps Collection 3 FULL REVEAL

Today is the day that we get to see the FULL REVEAL of COLLECTION 3. Can you stand it? The Design Team has something cooked up special today so stop by each blog for some fabulous inspiration. Starting HERE.

Today I am showcasing several stamp sets and some seriously gorgeous butterfly dies. Check it out!
I decorated a round wooden cheese container with some pattern paper, Label 9 from Collection 2 and two new stamp sets: Au Naturel and Flower Buds Collage.


ALL OCCASIONS 2 has the perfect sentiment for my project 'For the Hostess'. This is a gift for my sister's baby shower host.
I stamped a ton of elements from Au Naturel and the background builder in Au Naturel Extras. It's so fun making your own collage with these vintage inspired stamps.

 Next up is the fabulous butterfly die cut card. I used my favorite color cardstock from CSS, A Clean Slate. There are two types of butterfly dies with four sizes in each set. I probably used all eight butterflies to make this background. {I know this will be the first thing you do after you get your butterflies!! It's so fun.} I made the card match the box and used a different focal stamp. I added a button with black and white twine then topped it with a cool little binder clip.

I distressed the edges of the pattern paper with my finger nails. and stamped a little more along the edge.
The inside is decorated, can you believe it? I LOVED making the little collage along the edge. I used a new product in an unexpected way. On the left, do you see the scalloped edge? That is an EDGER die. You typically use it to give your card's edge an unexpected decorative touch.
I love the Kraft Like A Rock Star, black and A Clean Slate colors together. I hope the Hostess loves it too.

If you love this, PIN IT or leave a comment. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Now check out the rest of the team's projects starting HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

6 comments:

Holly saveur said...

SOOO GORGEOUS!Super stamps and LOVE your creations and its colors!

June Houck said...

Oh, Steph, your talent has exploded. Love these!!!

Happy NSD, my friend!

Lori said...

Beautiful gift set! Love how you made the background panel with the butterfly dies--I'll have to give that a try . . .

Jennifer Rzasa said...

The butterfly background is so clever...I love it!

whoistracy said...

Love how you used the cardstock with the negatives of the butterflies cut out from it. Such a great idea. At first, I thought your cheese container was an old movie reel tin. What a sweet set!

pamela said...

LOVEEEEE the whole collection 3! I love what you did with the stamps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails