CSS Collection 3 Reveal Day 4

Don't you just love waking up to a new post filled with inspiration and new products to drool over? I know I do. I am so excited to see what everyone on the Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team made today.

Today the Design Team is showcasing Backgrounds and Sentiments.

My colorful projects are inspired by the latest fabric I found....

After I made this little bib I realized the large Bird die from Collection 2 would be a great compliment to this fabric.

I used the large bird and stamped lines from the new background building set called DESIGNER LINES. Using my white gel pen I drew a line around the bird to look more like the fabric. Before adding it to the card I stamped a background using another new background builder set, FLOWER GARDEN. This is a must have set! It's so awesome.



After making a couple of those, I decided to really mimic the fabric with one of the birds you'll find in the new set FLOWER BUDS. Another must have set that is totally awesome!!!

The set even has two different length legs for each size bird.... oh, did I mention there is more than one size? Well, there is more than style too! I can't wait for you all to see this set.

Super cute ensemble, eh? My sister is expecting and is not going to find out the gender of the baby so I tried to keep it gender free.

This is my second attempt at sewing a bib. I think I will make a dozen more. The second one was so much easier. (Here is the first one.)

I little Velcro goes a long way!

Was that fun or what?
You can't be done yet. Check out the rest of the team

Lori Tecler
Kim Duran
Laurie Willison
Jennifer Rzasa
Laura Bassen
Denise January
CSS

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

2 comments:

Nicki said...

So, so adorable! Love the mix of the striped bird with the solid pattern background. The mix of colors is fabulous and that break in the design is genius - love it all!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love how you used the fabric for inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails