Subway Print Inspired Card

Happy Heart Day Y'all! Today is a great day to check out Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team's blogs. As a group we are showcasing sentiment stamps used as a focal point!


Love Bitten. Bee Mine Foxy Lady!


{Let me first explain why my card is on the floor. LOL!} I dropped a dish full of buttons while trying to prepare for these photos. I thought it was a sign to just go with it. :)



I thought I'd share some in between photos, too.
I started by working in layers. After the first layer, I decided to arrange the sentiments right on my project. This way I could play around with different length sentiments and such.


In photo above, I bent the same heart doodle from Taglines: Critters that is on the right into a corner for the top left corner.


Then I carefully placed an acrylic block on top of the stamps. This way I could stamp them all at once. Add ink and let her rip!


I added the teeny tiny heart image from Taglines: Critters in the open areas. Then using my W1 Copics marker, I highlighted around each open letter. LOVE!

I used the same bent heart doodle here too. Isn't it darling!

Check out what the rest of the team has in store for you....
Lori / Laurie / Stephany (u r here) / Kim / Dana / Laura / Tracy

Clear & Simple Supplies:

     • stamps: Critters Sentiments, Taglines: Critters

     • ink: Perfect Little Black Dress

     • cardstock: Kraft Like A Rock Star Tan, A Blanc Check

     • other: Copic Marker W1


6 comments:

Nicki said...

this is fantastic Steph - loving that heart doodle as a corner - genius you are! :)

Emily Keaton said...

This is so totally cute. Such a creative design!!!

whoistracy said...

Absolutely LOVE this! This is just adorable.

Sally Watkins said...

FABULOUS card! Really, I LOVE this one.

Ryann said...

Awesome card and a great tutorial!!

Unknown said...

My first impression of this card was that it wasn't made, it looks that perfect. I love how you broke it down for us, making it actually seem do-able. I just love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails