Valentine's Day Felt Bag

Valentine's Day is approaching! Are you making treat bags for your kiddos classes? For you girlfriends? For your Mom?

Today at Clear & Simple Stamps, the Design Team is showcasing projects with the theme "It's in the bag". Here is mine....


I designed this bag die to have changeable fronts. CSS has a ton of new dies in this Critters Collection. This little raccoon is just one of many 'Little Critters' that you can use to decorate this bag. You can find this super cute Build-A-Critter Raccoon die HERE. Be sure to get the 'base die' Build-A-Critter: Owl/Kitty. I used these dies to cut felt. Doesn't it look awesome?


Ok, so I added little notches in the bag die for you to add your own ribbon or whatever else you can think up. I used Clear & Simple Stamps Black Twill ribbon. I love the texture of this ribbon and it's the perfect width for the ribbon holes in the bag.

I kept the back side simple. One little felt heart will do. So cute!

I stitched together the side of the bag that you would normally add a strip of tape. I used CSS new line of, what I call 'candy cane' baker's twine. You may notice in the next photo that I cut the bag from chipboard as well and added it to the inside of the felt bag.

Inside is a little assortment of Little Critter cards. You can see all the details for these cards HERE and HERE. And for more felt Build-A-Critters check out this post, HERE.


Check out the rest of the team's 'It's in the bag'.....
Lori / Amber / Laurie / Steph / Kim / Dana / Laura / Tracy

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

Raccoon Valentine's Day Felt Bag:

     • dies: CSS Build-A-Critter Die Collection: Raccoon/Fox

     • ribbon: CSS Perfect Little Black Dress twill ribbon (designer mix)

     • twine: CSS Perfect Little Black Dress twine

     • other: walmart, creative cuts & more

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool! Love this felt bag stitched with twine and the cute little heart on the back. Adorable!

whoistracy said...

Oh my gosh- changeable fronts?!?! That's genius!!! Love this Steph!

Unknown said...

This is sooo cool! I must get some felt and try it. Who wouldn't love to receive this bag, it's adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails