Make It Monday #47

Make It Monday #47: a la carte

I thought Make It Monday #46: Any Die into a Folded Tag looked like a good challenge. I used my new favorite PTI set and dies.... Truckin' It.

Here's the folded pieces I cut from the die. I colored three separate die cuts to go on top of the folded pieces.
 Super cute tags for Back-To-School gifts for teachers or kids or even just for a boy's gift. 






 Can you see how there are two pieces here?


Traffic Jam. lol

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

Traffic Jam Gift Tags:

     • stamps: PTI Boy Basics: Truckin' It


     • ink: Clear & Simple Stamps Perfect Little Black Dress

     • cardstock: Clear & Simple Stamps A Blanc Check

     • other: PTI Truckin' It Die, Copics, Clear & Simple Stamps Twine

8 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh, these are soooo cute! I resisted this set when it came out, but these make me want to put it in my cart! :)

Unknown said...

on my gosh! so cute!

Suzanne Russell said...

Tags don't get any cuter than this! The folded tag video changed my paercrafting world. I am making folded tags out of everything! LOL

carol (krillsister) said...

Simply adorable! Never thought to use these dies as tags. Awesome idea.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute,cute,cute! Oh gosh I just love them!!!

June Houck said...

awww, these are adorable, Steph!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh what daring little tags. So cute. Happy New Year.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! I love these, they are so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails