Summer Games!

No summer game is complete without a winner's badge!
I made these for our nearly-annual Family Summer Reunion.
My sister organized all kinds of fun games for us 
and I made these for the winners.

Here's a little HOW TO:
Cut 12 x 12 paper into 1.5 inches strips.
Accordion fold each strip.
Glue ends together to form a circle.

Cut a circle smaller than your accordion flower.
Add Elmer's Glue or hot glue to the circle.

Press and hold.
Then decorate!!!

See all the stamp sets I used below . . . .

Alpha Block I
I used this awesome Alpha Block 1 set from 

Circus Fun
and the circles from this set

 Kind Deeds
and the sentiment 'you're the best' from this set

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

AWESOME! I love them! I MUST HAVE that stamp set with the So Sorrry on it. None of my stamps have sorry or I apologize, it makes me crazy!

Basement Stamper said...

that is so cute!!! Hope you have a great time at your family reunion!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are awesome. I need to try that accordion fold. I'm sure all the kids will love them.

Ayana Posadas said...

Great work! :)
What a fun project!

Regina Mangum said...

These are Fabulous!! How fun for your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails