My Favorite Things Challenge

MFT has a fun challenge going on right now.

I've had this awesome die cut Cupcake card from Creative Cuts & More for a while now.
This challenge motivated me to finally decorate it!

I used My Favorite Things Lollipop Girl from the Pure Innocence line. Isn't she adorable. The whole line of Pure Innocence stamps are to die for!
I want them all!

I used SU! outline stamps to stamp 'happy'.

There is a lollipop under that super cute brad. 
I colored the image with SU! watercolor pencils and a blender marker.

Here is my new favorite product.... ribbon tape! 
It's perfect for wrapping around boxes too!

4 comments:

Alli Miles said...

super fun card!! love all the details especially the brad for the lollipop.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so sweet! I really like how the cupcake pulls right out! Very cute! :D

g said...

totally adorable!!

Holly said...

Awwwwwww this is adorable! I don't remember this cupcake card on CC&M.... gotta go look again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails