Caardvarks Sketchfest Friday





Have you done your SKETCHfest card yet?
This is so fun... the anticipation leading up to each sketch and then seeing the results of everyone's creations. SO FUN!!!!

This card base was cut from a die at Creative Cuts & More! They have a ton of cards and shapes to choose from. I cut the "SU! Top Note" shape for the inside with my Big Shot so I'd have a spot to write something nice.

I really like this one. I might hang on to it for awhile. I love the look of the the layered rub-ons and that stripey pattern paper...yum!

10 comments:

Jenyfur said...

Love the windows - brilliant card!

Beverly S. said...

Pretty! Love how you used the crown and buttons.

SmilynStef said...

How fun are those peek-a-boo buttons.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh my! I'm once again blown away by another of your brilliant cards! Very clever design! LOVE it!

Enfys said...

This is really creative Steph, love the windows and buttons, most of all I love the layered rubons.
hugs
En x

christine said...

Beautifully done and such an original take on the theme.

Amanda Profumo said...

Cute, Clever, Creative! Adorable!

Pamela Smerker said...

Duh, why didn't I think of that! This is brilliant!

Unknown said...

Such a great take on the sketch, Steph! Love what you did w. those BG rub ons. :)

mustangkayla said...

What a fabulous card! I love how you cut the holes out around the buttons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails