Backpack: build a background


It's Collection 8 Release in Review day with Clear & Simple Stamps.
_______________________

I am pairing up new sets with some more of my favorite products.


First is this super cute backpack die I designed. It's a great size for little treats,
cash, flashcards.... I put chalk in one for a teacher gift  last year.


Before assembly, I stamped the front and back with Alpha Clear,
it's a great size and I love that it's an outline set.


My original plan was to make a card but once I made this funky background
using Flashcards, Diamond Grid and Alpha Clear I knew I wanted to
do something more. I die cut the parts of the backpack I wanted and
simply covered those area with the funky new background paper.


And the backpack fits on the Rag Dolls.


How cute is that for a back-to-school gifty!! 
My soon to be 6 year old LOVES his Rag Dolls. This one is his fav.


More Release in Review at Clear & Simple Stamps. Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails