Hexagon Thank You

I rarely get homemade gifts, so when a friend made a jar of jelly from the muscadine grapes we picked at the Duplin Winery in North Carolina, I was so grateful! And impressed! I had to make a card using the new Well Preserved Jars I made for Clear & Simple Stamps!

 The grapes in Perfect Harvest are so cute. I added a small stitch line to all of the fruits in this set for fun. I am so loving stitch lines these days.

I wanted the card to have an old fashioned quilt type feel so I made the background using Hexagon Dies. That was fun to make!


Check out the sets and dies I used in this project.

 Well Preserved Jars: Large 

Perfect Harvest

Well Preserved Jars: Large (dies) 

Perfect Harvest Sentiments

Shapes: Hexagons (die cut combo)


Here's a little peek at the inside. I used a sentiment from one of the first sets I made....


Crafty Sentiments 
Thanks for stopping by,
steph

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Steph this is so cute! I love that grape image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails