Collection 4 Release: Day 3


Today is all about Tags + Edgers + Borders

This ensemble is a gifts set full of crafting supplies. I used some sets and dies from Collection 2: Onesie Decorating, Baby Shower, Build-a-Flower Dies and Baby Shower Dies.

First, I cut the animal and flower dies from fabric. Then bundled some pretty ribbon and twine. I found some kraft colored bags in my stash that were perfect for this project. I stamped each one and filled them with all these goodies!

I used a card and party favor from a previous post, see details here and here.

I filled the box with an ink cube and added a new tag to the outside: Tags 2.

Cut the edge of an envie and coordinating pattern paper with Edger 1 from Collection 3.

I used Tags 2 again on this sweet little Gable Box (aka: Party Favor 5) from Collection 3 for my niece's birthday gift.
 I made her a couple of hair clips.

 I wanted you to see how easily and alligator clip attaches to these stretchy headbands.

The stamps I used for this tag are from Cart Pals: Baby which was released with Collection 2.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I hope you find time to make an ensemble soon! They are so fun.

Now check out the rest of the CSS Design Team projects.....


Thanks for stopping by,
steph

3 comments:

Suzanne D. said...

I just love all the fun and cute little details. So super sweet, clever and creative, Steph!

Jill Norwood said...

Very sweet projects! Love all the creative packaging!

Dana Grothaus said...

What a fun project. You are so clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails