Two Baby Cards

I wanted to share some cards from a Tuesday craft session with my girlfriends. My friend Melissa made this beautiful TWINS card. I love how she stamped the baby bundle on pattern paper showing a red heart and how just the wings and bill of the stork are filled in with pattern paper.
 Inside is another little stamp. Such a nice touch when the inside is decorated, too.

 If you look close you can see a slit cut in the the storks bill or is it a beak? Very clever.

 Here is the card I made.


I love this pattern paper with the months. It's from Little Yellow Bicycle, I believe. So cute. And the cloud paper we used is My Mind's Eye. LOVE!

Melissa and I both used Special Bundle (storks) and the sentiments are from Cart Pals: Baby, Shower Sentiments and Number Blocks.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A crafty date with girlfriends sounds like so much fun (especially if it includes wine, LOL). I love both cards, I bet your friend loved you showcasing her card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails