CSS Release Review: Day 4

It's DAY 4 of Clear & Simple Stamps 'Release in Review' of Collection 2. Today the design team is focusing on sentiments. I love the look of some of the new sentiments in this collection. I used one of them here....
I love the open face and thin graphic lines. Just fabulous! You can color them in, if you like!

I paired up this sentiment with a little fun scene of Teddy riding by with his best friend Giraffe. You can find all sorts of cute images and subject matter in the sets called CART PALS: BABY and CART PALS: OCCASIONS. Mr. Giraffe is a die cut from the BABY SHOWER die set. I cut it in yellow first, then punched a few holes all around and added a second die cut in brown. Cool, right?!

Inside I stamped on LABEL 9 with it's coordinating stamp, that comes with the die when you by it... yep. There are a lot of dies at CSS that come with stamps as a combo set. All in one. AWESOME!!! The sentiment are both from from TINY FASHIONS, isn't it just perfect with GOO GOO GA GA?!

Then I changed it up a bit and made two teacher cards using two different CART PALS sentiments and some fabulous circles from CIRCLES PLUS.

With a little help from a leaf from BUILD-A-FLOWER die set and a scrap piece of ribbon, I think it looks like an apple.


Okay, maybe this photo shows you that I stamped and embossed on Vellum paper. Very fun.

I can't wait for you to see the other designers projects. Check it out....
Clear & Simple Stamps
Stephany Zerbe  (you are here)
Jennifer Rzasa
Laurie Willison
Kim Duran

6 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE your card!

Unknown said...

cute ideas, Steph!

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE cards!!! (=

Denise said...

I love how you layered the giraffe... and how cute is he riding in the wagon?! Darling, my dear, simply darling.

Lori said...

Love the two-toned giraffe--fabulous!

Unknown said...

Such cute cards!!! Love how you stamped the giraffe with polka dots, just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails