Featured Stamp Set: Alpha Varsity

 Clear & Simple Stamps design team was challenged to feature
this Alpha Varsity stamp set.
In the close up you can see I highlighted each letter with a COPICS marker. W3. Which you can also get at Clear & Simple Stamps.

I chose to pair up the Alpha Varsity stamp set with this Football stamp set. I love the play-by-play image in the background. I stamped it's second generation over and over to get this cool look. Beyond that is a cool new product called FabRips from Studio Calico. I picked it up at the Charlotte Creating Keepsakes Convention last weekend!

Football stamp set.
Football

Alpha Varsity stamp setAlpha Varsity

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the background you created with the image from the football set-great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails