Time to Die!

Today I decided to play with all of my dies!
This here is the
Pillow Box Die
... fabulous right?

From left to right:
Matchbox die, Pillow Box die,
Bag w/Scallops die, and Shaker Box die.

You can fit so many little goodies
in these boxes. But
it doesn't always have to be candy!

I made this lovely brooch years and years ago!!
Those are Russian Jade beads from Arizona.
Hi Mom!

Here's an everyday pair of earrings.

I made so many of these last summer
and I still love all three pairs that I kept for
my own personal stash
.
I have a pink pair, teal pair and a clear pair.

I think anyone would love a set of handmade
earrings/or necklace/or brooch in a
MATCHING paper box handmade
just for them by you!

Here is the Top Note die.

I love this die!
(if you didn't already gather from looking at my card stash)

I used the Yummy stamp set
from Stampin' Up! ... this set was made for this die.
And you can get all of the dies
shown here through me!

Now, isn't it time to Die people?
Get to it!

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

Wow these are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails