Three Cards for Three Newlyweds

Here comes the bride... I love the multi-layered stamped branches, leaves and flowers. Most of which are SU! stamps. I have had this Jolee's dress for many years and finally found the perfect paper to accompany her down the isle! This white shimmery, linen paper is from JoAnn's Fabric. On sale even! Tell JoAnn I sent cha.

I punched butterflies from the same paper used in the background and placed a couple underneath the first layer of the dress. They look like they belong there. So pretty!

Technique 1:
Kissing using a diamond bkgd stamp and a scripted bkgd stamp.
Technique 2:
Crayon resist using a retired Stampin' Up! cake stamp and a white crayon/ink/Aqua Painter.

Technique:
Paper Molding using this Stampin' Up! stamp from the Great Friend stamp set and tissue paper.

Join my Friday Night Stamp Club to learn these techniques. For more info go to http://stephzerbe.stampinup.net or shoot me an email: stephanyzerbe@yahoo.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails