CSS Collection 8: day 3

I love this time of year.... teacher projects, fall projects and Halloween projects!!
Halloween is too short of a holiday, don't cha think?
I will surely decorate our front porch October 1st..... cobwebs and all!


_________________________


Well, Collection 8 can help with those Halloween stamping ideas you have brewing about.


I made some goodies for my kiddos and my man. Each of them will get a goody box filled with their favorite treats and itty bitty card with their name on it. They will have to share the felt plush bat.


Here's a view of the back of each little card.


For each card I made a 3 x 3 base and cut a label or tag from each.
Jake's itty bitty card features the new Label 8 die combo (more on that tomorrow).
That new little goody box die is Party Favor 14. Perfect for little treats.
Jake loves him some M&Ms!


For Emma's itty bitty card I used the new Label 6 die combo to cut a window from the base card then backed it with white card stock. I distressed each card and box with ink along all the edges.
I'll surely fill Emma's goody box with Goldfish crackers.


For my man, I tired to make his extra creepy and used the image that coordinates with Tags 1 die. Each card has one image that is popped up by foam squares. I'll be filling this goody box with Swedish Fish. 


Now I bet you want to see the stamp sets I used....

__________________________________________________





___________________________________________________


A peek at the inside.
I used the Rag Doll Haunted House set, as well.
A couple different ways to close your Party Favor 14.


___________________________________________

Was that fun? Did I mention I love Halloween? 

Check out the CSS blog for more release details and samples from the design team.


Thanks for stopping in,
steph


2 comments:

Lori said...

Too fun! Love how you used a mini clip at the top of the boxes--I'll have to try that!

Nicki said...

I didn't see one with my name on it :) Love them all, collage images so perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails