Sew Inspiring Monogram Travel Bag with matching card

Have you been inspired by the last 23 projects at Clear & Simple Stamps? I am going to show you a new way to use your papercrafting dies.

I've been dabbling in the sewing world as of late. I made a travel bag for my baby girl. She is going to Gram's for the summer (okay, just one week) and needs her very own monogrammed travel bag.

Have you tried cutting fabric with your metal dies yet? Some fabrics work great, some don't. Tip: add a piece of scrap paper under your project before sending it through your die cutter. These large print alphabet dies are the perfect size for big projects like this travel bag. I love monogramming things for my kids!

I plan to pack bath time goodies in this cute zipper pouch. 'E' is for Elephant.... I love the big elephant die in the large baby shower die set. I've made a bib with it a time or two, as well.

A matching card and envie to boot!

I can't get enough of the filler sets at Clear & Simple Stamps. This set is called Build-a-Flower. I love the nearly solid flower image and the sweet button stamp. But those polka dot leaves are the best!!

What a lovely gift set! Oh wait, there's more.... I made a super cute coordinating project for my baby's room too. You'll find it on the CSS App today.
(more info here if you don't have it)

Be sure to check out all 25 Days of Inspiration at Clear & Simple Stamps!


Thanks for stopping by,
steph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails