Collection 5 Release Day 1

 
Welcome to Clear & Simple Stamps Collection 5 Release Day 1.
The next seven days are gonna be wild! I hope you can handle it.

I used a fun fall set call Fall Frenzy. You'll find this darling little scarecrow in this set along with some fun scene builders like a wooden basket, crows, sunflowers and more.

I also used the previously released Grass die and Label 11.


I had to make a matching treat box (Party Favor 2) using more stamps from Fall Frenzy. I love the cluster stamps in this set. Then I used a few leaf dies to add layers to the cluster of goodness on top of this little treat box.

The entire team is sharing projects today. I can't wait to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by,
steph


Start here: Clear & Simple Stamps

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Cute scarecrow! i love your card...the dimension on your popped-up grass, the die cut shapes, and the stitching.

Unknown said...

This just fantastic! Love the bright colors you used!!!

whoistracy said...

Just love that little scarecrow Steph!!! And way to work your magic on Laurie's clouds, too.

Lori said...

That scarecrow is adorable, Steph! Love how he looks with the textured grass strips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails