CarryALL Wallet

I saw this Mega Card Holder Wallet tutorial from InfarrantlyCreative on SewCanShe and had to give it a whirl!

I adapted it to suit my needs. I have some longer pockets for coupons and a zipper pouch for change and receipts. Plus, I added a pen holder since I am always pen less at the wrong time. You feel me?

Check it out....








Both fabrics can be found at Hobby Lobby, don't forget to use a coupon or get the app. I found them in the remnant bin, of course. The bigger the city, the better the remnants choices! I love to travel to multiple stores just to scour their discount bins. This is what excites me people, a good discount!

Thanks for stopping by,
steph


4 comments:

Dominique said...

Good idea with the zipper pouch and especially the pen pouch ! Thanks for sharing.

Razzled Scrapper said...

By any chance do you have a tutorial on how to put a zipper pouch in this wallet?

Razzled Scrapper said...

Thank you for getting back with me I will have to try to make one.

c.lynn said...

That is some serious sewing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails