Caardvarks July Challenge, DRS Designs

The latest challenge at Caardvarks is to create a new card 
using Stamps and WET or DRY Embossing.

Our sponsor this challenge is DRS Designs

I stamped the Large Filigree Snowflake from DRS Designs in a blue ink
then poured white embossing powder over the ink. Once I removed the excess, I blew lightly over the entire snowflake to reveal a bit of the blue. Then I heat embossed it.

I added some simple rubons to finish off the card.

I loved using this Oval Spiro Design stamp.
I embossed it to help it shine! Love that!

Head over to Caardvarks to check out all the DRS Designs 
stamped sample cards made by the Caardvark Crew!

JOIN OUR CHALLENGE!!!

1 comment:

Peet said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Steph!! I absolutely love how you did that snowflake!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails