Creative Belli Challenge #79

This weeks challenge is to use Chipboard!
I know you have a ton of chipboard stashed away somewhere that you just had to have!

I had some leftover chipboard from a Scrapbooking Kit.
I sent this to my niece for her 4th Birthday.
This super cute Girl Digi Image is from Stretch N' Bubbles... our Sponsor!!
The winner of this week's challenge will get their choice of 4 Digi Stamps!!

And even the house is chipboard.
I made an album ages ago and had a couple houses leftover.
I am so glad I kept them.

So pop on over to the Creative Belli Blog to play along!!

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card, Steph. Perfect for a little girl's birthday!

June Houck said...

Steph, she is adorable; especially the way you have her mounted on the house. You are so clever! Super adorable, my sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails